Everyone can see how fantastic eyeglass frames have become. But sometimes it is what you don’t see that’s important. With the newest technology eyeglass lenses, what we no longer see are thick glasses with glare and distortion.
New and exciting optical technology has made eyeglass lenses lighter in weight, clearer and thinner. When you visit a Philadelphia Area Vision Source eye doctor’s office, we can fit you with basic lenses (these are often the types of lenses sold by our competition) or the newest technology for optimal appearance and clarity. Once you choose a lens with this type of clarity – you will never go back to basic lenses.
People receive 75% of the information that their process through their eyes and vision. You can rely on our eye doctors and optical staff to show you how you can receive this visual information as clearly as you possibly can.
- Ultra Thin Lenses
- Progressive Multifocal Lenses
- Anti Glare/Anti Reflection lenses
- Polarized Sunglass lenses with Anti Glare features
- Polarized Transitions Lenses – NEW!
- High Performance Sunglass Lenses
- Specialty Lenses for Computer Lenses — we are experts at this!
- Lenses for Sports
- Customized Lenses for occupational or hobby needs
We feature lenses from Varilux, Zeiss, Kodak, Nikon, Hoya, Transitions and many other manufacturers.